The last thing I want to do is interrupt you and the conversation for a short, awkward pause.

Well, I think I’ve said that more than enough. I’m Hannah Kuykendall, an author, blogger, mother, and all around badass. I’m very much aware that I’m not Hannah Kuykendall.

I was told that I was supposed to be doing a story for The Walking Dead and I have to say that I haven’t done it yet.

I havent read the book.

This is an important distinction. I have read the book and I have not yet read the book. This is not a bad thing. I have no problem with people doing what they need to do to write a book. I do think though, that in order to be a successful writer, it helps to have a strong writing style. And a strong writing style requires certain things.

First, you need to be clear about what you write. You need to be clear about what you want to say and what you want to accomplish with your story. Too many writers forget this very important first step. If you’re going to write a story, you have to have a clear idea of what the story is about. You have to be able to write it in a way that makes sense to everyone else.

Well, it’s not hard to write a story, but writing a story that others can understand is a whole different ballgame. There are so many different ways to write a story, and not all of them are easy. For example, I’ll take the story you see above as an example: a man wakes up from a coma and begins to remember his life before the coma.

A person with a clear idea of what the story is about isn’t just someone who is willing to do something about it. They’re also someone who can write it in a way that makes sense to everyone else. There are few things in life that are more frustrating than to have a story that nobody understands and isn’t clear.

The main characters, people, and things in the world are all of them living on the island. The story is about a couple of people who are in the same situation and not knowing what to do. Their mission is to save their friend from whatever he’s having, but theyre not telling much about the other person, which makes it harder for us to write it in the first place.

I love the way the story is told. The characters are all such great human beings, with all kinds of emotions and flaws, yet they arent always given the benefit of the doubt. The game isnt just about the characters though. Its about people living in the same situation and not knowing what to do. Its about the people who have the same idea, but it isnt their idea.